Turkish Water Bottling Company
A water bottling producer in Istanbul aimed to reduce manufacturing overhead of its plastic bottles by 30% and replace the plastic used with a recycled or plant-based alternative.
What drew them to OPN?
- A way to procure cost-effective new materials
- Access to high-quality sustainable raw materials to lower carbon footprint
- A network of cutting-edge designs and innovative packaging suppliers
- Optimized procurement process to reduce inventory
- Access to transparent, dynamic pricing
The company was able to connect with a local recycled plastic supplier and place an order for plastic bottles that came in at 43% less than what they were previously paying. In addition, by switching their shipping method from sea to rail, they were able to offset the carbon footprint of their transport supply chain.